Your first visit to Michael T. Gmitruk, D.D.S. establishes a vital
foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make
sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history,
and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect
for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll
find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to
our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also
background information about our committed
and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first
visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- Millie's Restaurant in office complex
- Building S Free standing Building in Lakeshore Village Office Plaza